Hello my lovebirds,
I hope you're doing well. The last few weeks have been very hectic. I didn't get much sleep or time to myself but mostly, my biggest excuse for my lack of blogging is : the writer's block.
It seems like my mind has gone blank. I cannot figure out what I want to write about or what I want to do with this blog...
Did it ever happen to you? This feeling. Your mind is suddenly blank. It's like your brain is switched off. There is nothing. Nothing that can motivate you or nothing you could think of. It is all pointless. Why even bother?
I feel like I'm blogging poorly. My content isn't as good as I wanted it to be. I have lost my way.
I guess it has a lot to do with how I've been feeling lately but I'm not drowning yet. I refuse to sink. I'll not let life drag me down with her. I've gone too far. I've fought too hard to give up now. Blogging has always been my little escape.
So, I'm not giving up. I'm not giving up on you, my lovebirds.
I'll not surrender to the waves.
To cheer us up, here are 5 good things of these past few weeks :
1. I've reconnected with an old friend. I'm so so grateful for that. It's such a lovely feeling to reconnect with someone from your past.
2. I'm spending the weekend with one of my bestmates. She is my other half. We have not seen each other in years. I CANNOT WAIT!
3. After a week without hot water, I managed to take a bath. Everyone knows how much I love my baths. There is no trouble that cannot be cured by a hot bath. ♥
4. I've made new awesome friends and met interesting people along the way. It has reminded me of how much I want and need to travel again. I need to find my home, discover new countries, new people and new ways of life ♥
5. Thank you for all the sleepless nights, the laughs, the drinks, the bagels, the dancing and the friendships.
What are your 5 good things? Do not hesitate to share it with us in the comments.
Thank you for reading and I'll see you soon ♥ x
Don't forget to subscribe on bloglovin. You can also find me on twitter and instagram.
DON'T MISS OUT & FOLLOW SERENBIRD :