6 December 2015
Hello, my beautiful birds! I guess this post is a little tribute to everyone and everything around me at this exact moment. Like any of us here, life gets the best of me at times. In the end, those are not the moments that count. We can choose to stay in the past or to live in the present. A long time ago, I chose to live in the now. And everyday I'm amazed. There isn't a day that goes by when life or people don't surprise me. Life and people are fiercely surprising and unpredictable. You can't control everything. You can never know for sure what will happen today or tomorrow. There is always a silver lining. No matter how often or how bad the universe kicks you, always get back up on your feet. You can do anything. You're always stronger than you think. I'm tired of people bringing each other down. Seriously, why do they feel the need to be such assholes all the time ? Don't be a prick. It's as simple as that. Life isn't about who is better than the rest. It's about being yourself and living your life the way you entend to live it. I choose to share with you today, the reasons why I still believe that even after what happens everyday in this stupid world, life is still a shade of grey. I refuse to lose faith in humanity. We can still make tomorrow a better day and a better world. Thanks for reading ♥
1. my family & my cat who thinks he is a dog ; my old friend who is my family (♥) ; my friends, those who make me laugh and always brighten up my world by their presence (some of you should recognize themselves here, right?) & those stupid kids I love.
2. books, tea, Arts, fashion and tv shows which make life so much easier.
3. being able to have a nice flat and food on my table every day. Not everyone has that chance. Remember how lucky you are. Keep your feet on the ground, kiddo.
4. To everyone who gave me chance - or not - and led me to where I'm right now : thank you so much. I wouldn't be the person I'm today without any of those people.
5. To everyone who ever believed in me : thanks a milion. Yes I'm thinking of a special teacher. I'll never forget any of the words he said to me. Words are powerful. More than one could ever think. Bad or good they never leave your mind.