Hey lovebirds! It's the end of the month. It's that time of the month. The time to reflect on life and to be grateful for everything.
So here's what's new with me :
1. I spent a lot of time with my family. I got the chance to see an old friend as well. On overall, it has been an amazing summer. In june, I went to London with one of my best pals. On July, I got the chance to see a lot of friends and do a lot of exciting things. August has been more focus on family and work but it was good nonetheless.
2. I finally managed to go to my hairdresser. After an awful hair incident - back in January -, I'm starting to feel like myself again. It's silly I know... But your hair is a part of you. After all, they're literally attached to your body. It's still a little too short for my taste but it'll grow back. We even decided to go a little lighter than usual. I'm so happy with my hair right now! He definitely brought back - aka saved - my hair. I swear he is a magiciant!
3. I met the most unusual and unique people this month! It has been such a delight. I love meeting people and getting the chance to know their stories. It opens up new perspectives on life.
4. I definitely feel like I've changed. I can't really explain it but I've grown a lot this year. I've changed focus and grown out of some things. I've shifted. I don't see a reason to keep doing or talking to people who bring me down. Life is simply too short.
5. I've changed a few things in my bedroom. I have a new floor and a new closet. It might not be much but it does change everything. I'm absolutely in love with how my bedroom looks.
What's new with you? What are you grateful for this month? I can't wait to hear what you have to say :) Thank you for reading and I'll see you on Friday! ♥
DON'T MISS OUT & FOLLOW SERENBIRD :