Hi my loves! I hope all is well in your world. If not, don't despair, it gets better. It always does... I mean, it has to get better! I thought I would post a more personnal blog. It has been a couple of days since I've actually done a litte life update. I might do one really soon. Anyhow, here are a few facts - you might not know about me :
Coucou, mes amours! J'espère que votre monde se porte bien. Si ce n'est pas le cas, ne désespérez pas. Cela s'arrange toujours. Du moins, ça s'arrange. C'est obligé. J'ai choisi aujourd'hui d'écrire un article un peu plus personnel. Pourquoi? Car je souhaite que vous appreniez à connaître un peu plus la blogueuse derrière Serenbird. Voici donc quelques détails sur moi :
1. I'm bossy. I simply can't help it. I always end up bossing people around. I don't really mean anything by it. So sorry if I ever bossed you around! I guess that's a burden we have to bear together ahahah
I also love pretty and expensive things. I know that it's not something everyone can understand. I tend to surround myself with pretty and expensive things. I love being amongst pretty things. I would rather own one expensive thing than 200 cheap things. It's just the way I am. I splurge on things and well, who gives a shit. I work so I can do whatever the f* I want with my money.
2. I've been considering starting a youtube channel but I'm too much of a chicken to actually do it. I'm already self-critical as it is. I'm afraid my french accent is going to show. - trust me, no one wants to hear that...
3. I don't have a lot of friends and I like it that way. I would rather have one friend that I see every weekend than a thousand friends that are always busy and can't be here when I need them. I'm a very loyal person so I expect people to be there when I was there for them. Sadly, they always tend to vanish. So yeah, real and smaller circle of friends, it's then!
4. I'm sooo short. So short, I'm often mistaken for a child. Don't you dare laugh! It's no fun... Trust me. You're always too short. You wear heels all the time just so you'll have a proper - average - height. You often have trouble reaching out for things. It's quite difficult to find things suit you perfectly. You have that baby face that makes people think you're the nicest person in the world. - Hint : I'm not nice. Or at least, I like to think I'm not nice.
5. I want to live in the UK or in Ireland. It's THE big plan. That 10 years plan you've had since you were old enough to make any plans. I want to travel the world but I also want a place to call my home. I've always felt at home when I was in the UK or in Ireland. In fact, I don't think I've ever felt more at home anywhere else.
Anyway, I definitely want you to get to know me better but I also want to get to know you better. So share with me, in the comments below, a few facts about you. Come on! Don't let me stand - on my own - awkwardly in the corner... Come join me!
Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon ♥
bloglovin... You can also find me on twitter and instagram.